Monday, June 30, 2008

A busy weekend ~ Genting + Pontian, Johor

Last weekend, I busy until don really have time to rest... Friday, after parents-in-law reached Genting, they called me, said that they have two complimentary tickets to watch the circus 'Dreamz', asked us are we intersted or not. Wow, this is the circus that hubby and I would wanna watch long time ago, but the tickets are a bit pricey, so we never get to watch.. After got that call from my mum-in-law, I faster called up hubby and told him about this circus tickets. Without thinking twice, hubby told me over the phone, "Yes, let's go!"... So, after work, we rushed to Genting so that can make it for the show time at 9pm. Stayed one night at Genting after that...

28th June 2008 ~ This date is an important date for both of us... Both our families met up in Johor. Hubby's parents and grandma visited my parents in my hometown, Pontian, Johor.. So early in the morning, we woke up as early as 6 something, getting ready to go down KL from Genting at 7 something, dropped hubby's car at our PJ house, breakfast and then drove to Johor around 10am...

We reached Pontian about 1 something, chit-chatted at my house for a while before we proceed to have our lunch at around 2pm at Shangrilla Restaurant in Pontian Kecil. Had our very delicious lunch and warm gathering at the restaurant...

Keanlee's auntie's family from Singapore joined us later in the restaurant. After that, we headed back home. Hehehe.. then they visited our house, had a looked at my wooden, by the sea house...
Hubby's mum and grandma discussed the things that need to prepare for our wedding with my parents. They had a nice discussion over it as both mothers also very open and simple. So they have decided to make the ceremony not so complicated. Haha... good for me n hubby also. Both families listed down the things need to buy and prepare.. Me also donno what are all those things, all I remember is two bottles of honey, the rest, I forgot already.. Hehehe..

Really a very fruitful trip, I can see both parents also very happy face... Keep on smiling and laughing throught the whole discussion. :) I feel so lucky to have them. Thank you to my parents and also my parents-in-law!

No comments: