Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year - The Year of the Ox

This year Chinese New Year - The Year of the Ox, my first time celebrating New Year in hubby's house... This year, feelings are quite different. First time not at home celebrating New Year with my parents and grandma, first time back in Taiping celebrating it with hubby and his family, first time give out red packets (hong bao), first time hoping this new year can really brings me lots of good lucks and good news, hope for a lot of sales and helping the company I am currently working with earn lots of big money, and really hope that, I can bring a lot of happiness to the people surrounding me ~~

Really feel very happy can be in Taiping, celebrating New Year together with hubby, although quite far away from my house, although parents are not with me, although missing those relatives back in Pontian alot-alot and the celebrations we used to have together... I am really missing it, but lucky I have hubby here with me, makes me feel that this year Chinese New Year can be very warm too.. He has a big group of very caring and close relatives (same as my house) makes me feel very at home. Just that celebrations here not be as noisy as in Pontian, but still consider ok la, coz got a few kids running here and there.

I got some photos taken today, but not yet transfer to the computer. I will update more on the photos again perhaps I am back to KL and perhaps some more stories about my celebrations here in Taiping.

Today I went to Taiping Lake with hubby again before we start our reunion dinner at his house. The lake really has a very nice surrounding, make people feel very calm when you are there...

This New Year, I hope to have a better life, hope can have a new family member join in our family. Hahaha ~~ Hope both parents can stay healthily... Hope hubby and I can be forever happy and blissful...

Happy Ox Year 2009 !!!

No comments: