Saturday, January 17, 2009

Small celebrations ~~

Yesterday was hubby's birthday, as a Chinese, we should also celebrate our chinese birthday ma. Hehehe... This add to a reason for me to be able to have a dinner celebration and to go for some window shopping. As it is hubby's birthday, so I volunteer myself to buy him a simple dinner. We chose to go The Gardens as hubby need to help his friend to do some things there.

After settled with his things, I chose a simple yet quite crowded venue to eat. It is a Korean food stall, located at The Gardens, LG floor, name 'KohYang Korean Country Delights'. Never tried this stall before, so I decided to have it a try since the price also quite affordable...

Food overall was very satisfying... No wonder there is a crowd there. Hubby ordered his favourite food again lor, as usual, the 'donno wat name', all I know is rice with lots of different side dishes in it der.. Need to mix them all to make it taste even nicer before you eat. This stall names it as 'Bi Bim Bab'. Is it the same name in every Korean food restaurant ler?? Heheheh... Me also donno much. Haha... :) The one I ordered also very delicious. I like the soup very much... As for the rice, it is first time I see lor, normally I see is white rice, but this one is purple colour der, with some beans in it.. I also donno what is that, but taste real nice!!


After the dinner, we have a walk at The Gardens, and see their CNY decors, quite simple yet nice ~~ Not to forget, to drop by Isetan too. Wuahaha... is their Members' Day for this week... Managed to grab some cheap things there too... :)


Some CNY decors at Mid Valley which were taken a few days before ~~

No comments: