Monday, January 5, 2009

The Day I Hold my Cymbidium ~~

One month has passed...
Yet I am still missing it ~~

6th Dec 2008 - My prettiest day in life... Really feel like wanna write down everything, so that I can clearly remember what happened on this day, how hubby went through all the stages from my 'ji muis' and finally made it to pass the beautiful cymbidium bouquet to me... How my Pe-pe made hubby sing a chinese song for me (although only one line which he managed to sing), How I make myself to look beautiful on that day, how I hugged my parents and hold my tears from rolling down (I really wanna be a pretty bride, so the tears keep on roll in my eyes, and I control them from keep on rolling down)... HOw my dad told hubby, remember to take good care of my daugther ya.... A lot of HOWS on this and that... I really wanna remember them no matter how time flies ~~ That's why I think I blog it so that I can read it one day..

I woke up quite early on that morning, I think about 6.30am, as I need to make-up and get ready. My make-up artist slept with me the night before so made things easier. The nite before, the 'tai kum che' was at the hotel about 12am something, did the comb hair ceremony for me till about 1am something. On that night, mum and dad feed me with 'Tang Yuan'. I was told to swallow them instead of chewing them. That night although tired, I still want to make myself beautiful for the next day... Hehehe, I think this should be what a woman's nature kua.. To capture any moments that she can just to be beautiful ~~

Hubby and his gangs reached the hotel I think about 9.10am.. Quite early but we were all already ready at hotel. On that morning, a few games were played but I think my wedding shud be one of the easiest games of all... Hubby was asked to sing a chinese song, to fold paper birds and to sign the Love cheques for me. Not really very difficult tasks la, since his 'brothers' also a lot helping out... But of course the Love cheques need all his own signatures! So he needs to sign one by one by himself ~~

After everything, hubby came to upstairs and fetched me together with the cymbidium bouquet... He lifted up my veil and gave me a kiss, and I put on his corsage for him. At the moment, I should be the happiest woman, married to a man, who loves me and will take care of me for the rest of my life. After all the group photos taken with parents, siblings, relatives and friends, I gave my parents a hug before I left the hotel. I had some tears on my eyes, which I tried to control them from rolling down a lot. Same goes to my mum, I saw some tears on her too... Thank You, Dad and Mum! That's all I can say, coz I know, the more I say out, the more tears will roll down. So I try not to say a lot of words... But don't worry, they are all tears of HAPPINESS! I know my parents are very happy for me, that I have found the someone whom I love and can spend the rest of my life with ~~

"Pa and Ma, thank you!"


Our Wedding Car Plate ~

Dear Hubby, if you are reading this blog one day, don't forget what you have SIGNED on the Love cheques!! Hahaha.... :) Don't forget what you have deposited in the 'Bank Of Love' to me ya ~~

One month has passed, and I am still missing this day, everyday.. ^_^

No comments: