Saturday, August 29, 2009

Final Shoppings for Baby

As gynae told me, I might have an early delivery. Since today at home, nothing much to do, so I took out the list of things that I wish to buy but haven't buy yet for our baby to have a look at it to see if we miss out anything. Nothing much actually, all the things needed, hubby and I should have prepared everything already, only left some minor things.

Nowadays, I also try to avoid shopping complexes and too crowded places due to the increase rates of AH1N1. So after our dinner at SS2, we went to shop at Babyland, since their sales will be over soon. During the Antenatal classes that we attended, the nurse actually adviced us to use non-flavoured baby shampoo and cotton balls on baby instead of the facial cotton type. So, we bought the cotton balls and baby shampoo at Babyland.


Besides, I also bought the NUK feeding bottles and teats as well. According to a few of my friends, who breastfeed their babies, I was told by them, to use feeding bottles from NUK brand. So I went to buy a couple of the bottles (one big and one small) in case I need to use them during breastfeeding. According to them, this brand of teats are much more similar to a mummy's nipple compare to other brands, so it won't cause much confusion to the baby during the feeding. After I stopped breastfeed my baby, then I can use back the Avent bottles which I got them earlier from my auntie.

We will be using the baby cot from hubby's cousin set, so we don't have to prepare for that. All we need to do is to buy the 2pc Cot Bumper to put at the side of the baby cot. We bought the set from Bumble Bee brand, with the design 'Nursery Rhymes'. Hehe, hope our baby will like it ~~


So, all the things for baby should be ready by now. All I need to do is to arrange and pack them in a bag. I will start to wash the baby's clothes and towels which I need to bring to hospital on next week ^_^

No comments: