Monday, August 24, 2009

One Week MC at Home

After my gynae weekly check-up on last Saturday, after all the scanning and checking, my gynae actually adviced me to take one week MC and rest at home. As Sunday was not a working day, so my MC starts today.

Last Saturday, after the ultrasound, we were informed by our gynae that baby was only growing by 100gms since the last check-up which was one week ago. So, seems like not so healthy. She adviced me to have more rest and go back again this Friday for check-up.

Last week baby was growing healthily in me, all the graphs and charts that gynae showed us, all also on the good side. Baby's kidney and internal organs all also working properly. But donno why this week baby growth becomes slower a bit and the placenta water level in me also lesser a bit than the normal level... So this friday need to go back for another check-up and let gynae to monitor the baby's growth again.

Baby's weight during:
33 weeks of pregnancy: 2.1 kgs
34 weeks of pregnancy: 2.4 kgs
35 weeks of pregnancy: 2.5 kgs


Hope this Friday when I go for my weekly check-up, all will become normal back and baby is growing healthily in me. If baby does not grow much this week again, perhaps need to deliver earlier because baby might not be able to get much nutrients from me.

But gynae asked me no need to worry too much. Our baby is active during the scan. Just that I need to eat my blood pressure medicine regularly on time and rest more ^_^

So, my task of this week: REST MORE AND REST MORE AND EAT MORE !!! ~~

No comments: