Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pregnancy Photo-Shooting Fun (Outdoor)

Last Sunday, my friend Ashley, travelled all the way from her house at Setapak to meet me at PJ to shoot some of my pregnancy portraits for me. Initially, I really never thought of taking any of my pregnancy photos, but Ashley was so kind enough, to offer me to take some photos for me. When the offer came, it suddenly really did strike my mind. Yes, perhaps, I should take a few photos as remembrance, to mark this wonderful journey which I have in my life, and to show it to my baby later when he grows up, how is his mummy looks like when I am carrying him in my tummy ~~

These photos were taken outside the apartment where I am currently staying. I did not put up anything on my face on that day, so I think I look a bit not so photogenic, and with a chubby-cutie face. Haha... I think this is supposed to be a pregnant mummy look, isn't it? I think my face changes a lot after I am pregnant, especially on my nose ~ This is what hubby always tell me...



I shall upload a few of the indoor photos again after I get it from my friend ^_^

3 comments:

m@rimo***+++@my+++*** said...

counting down to see ur bb Shin yee. You look so great, and I believe natural mum beauty is the best of all. Ur legs really swollen and like very bad water retention , must be very tired legs! take care ya!

LOLIpOp~~ said...

shinyee! soon will meet your little ah boy liao! happy ya~~
i have swollen feets these few days :( im only 19 wks!! cant imagine what will happen when im 30+wks... but i feel pregnant woman's porky feet cery cute leh... hehe~

Nail Queen said...

I also feel like you change alot when you pregnant.. but nvm, after deliver the bb, everything shall back to normal. But I like this photo series you took, very natural. It's a windy day huh?