Thursday, September 3, 2009

Online Shopping for Myself

Today, I googled around, wanted to find myself a pair of pyjamas, so that during my confinement month, I can wear it. Button pyjamas are easier for me if I wish to breastfeed my baby instead of wearing a t-shirt. Since nowadays, I hardly go for shopping, so online purchase is the best way for me. Hehe... never did I know that pyjamas also can be purchased online. Hehe... what an easy way! But too bad, they only have one design, so I can only buy one pair. Hope can get to find another one pair soon so that I can have extra one pair to change when the other one sends for washing.

~ The Cotton Comfort Pyjamas which I bought ~














~ Some other things which I have bought as well ~









Today, after I have made the payment, I immediately received their email, updated me that the things which I purchased had been posted out to me. So, I should be receiving them on the next business day. Hope can receive them soon so that I can see whether the quality of goods are ok or not ~~ Oh ya, they don't charge any postage fees, which I find is very good, can help me save a few more ringgit!!

P/S: Hehe... No wonder they didn't charge any shipping fees to me. For Purchase More Than RM30, it is free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia. My friend, Claudia, found this FAQ in the website for me: http://www.aishop.com.my/faq.php#shipping. Thanks ya, Claudia! I also didn't notice that ~~ Next time must also buy above RM30. Haha :)

The above things can be purchased online at: http://www.aishop.com.my

Happy Online Shopping !!

3 comments:

Bless said...

Hehe, they charge leh but for purchase RM30 above oni no charge deliver :
http://www.aishop.com.my/faq.php#shipping
U must pick those material not so thin one coz during conf cant get cold!

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Oh I see.. Thanks ya! I also didn't notice that ~~ But normally if we buy things online, should be more than RM30 kua... unless I only buy one toothbrush holder :) Hehe..

Ya, I know should get a thicker pyjamas, but those more expensive and need to go out and buy. So I will wear a jacket or cardigan if it is too thin... Temporary, get one first lor ~

Thanks, Claudia!!

Bless said...

U cant said tat la! Not all ppls will buy so much everytime one. Need test the quality oso ma for first time.
It look thin but hope the real one okla..good luck~