Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nurses' Visits at Taiping

During my stay at Pantai Hospital, everyday I was reminded by the nurses there. Once I get back to Taiping, remember to go and register myself and baby Kimi at the local ‘Klinik Kesihatan Ibu and Anak’ so that the nurses there will come and visit us. They will check on our conditions and see if baby is healthy. This is a free service provided by our government. Hehe… feel myself making used of the tax money which I have contributed to the government by fully utilized this service provided.

As the day I reached Taiping, it was already late evening, so hubby went to register for us on the next day morning. They are really very efficient. Not long after hubby registered, the nurses came to our house already. We were visited by the nurses from ‘Klinik Kesihatan Pokok Assam’. As baby Kimi was having some minor jaundice, so the nurse adviced us to go to the hospital for a check-up, which is better, so that we can know the jaundice level is it high for Kimi or not. They measured Kimi’s and my body temperature. Then checked on my blood pressure, my stomach and the wounds. The nurses came and visited us for check-up everyday until baby Kimi’s jaundice level gone down to the minimum. Seriously speaking, the nurses are very friendly and helpful… They taught me how to clean my wound correctly, showed care to baby Kimi, etc…

The nurse weighed Kimi at his Day 10 and Day 20.
Baby Kimi weighs 3.8kgs at his Day 20 :) I feel so happy that Kimi is growing well.

~ The nurse takes weight for Baby Kimi ~

Everything seems fine on our side and my wounds also getting better, so nurses stop visiting us after Kimi's Day 20. They gave us a date to visit the doctor after baby’s full moon for another check-up. But it is up to us whether wanna go or not…

Another government services provided which I would like to praise on ~~ For mummies-to-be after giving birth also can go and register for this service. Do make use of it, and you will realize yourself, how nice it is, being a Malaysian!!

~ Baby Kimi at Day 22 ~

No comments: