Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dual Colour Crochet Booties ~

Today, I bought 2 pairs of booties from 'Simple Scarves'. I chose one pair of 'baby blue' and one pair of 'celery' colour for Kimi. The base colour for these booties will be in dark brown. Hope he will like it ~~ I believe these booties will be comfortable to wear on as each pair will be specially crochet up for your baby... So I decided to buy them for Kimi.


I very like these booties when Mabel introduced it a few months ago at her website. But then she told me it was still quite early for me to order for Kimi (as that time Kimi was still in my tummy). But now I ordered the booties size at '9 months' so that Kimi can wear a bit longer.. Haha :)

You all can now pre-order your booties! Check out the description for more info! To pick a size and colour, simply choose from relevant options. Do note that there is an increase in price depending on the size. More information can be read at: http://shop.thescarfer.net

No comments: