Friday, November 20, 2009

These Little Hands...

His fingers
are so tiny,

so marvelously perfect.
Soon they will
reach out to touch
the smiling faces
of everyone around him…



These little hands

will explore, discover,
and bring the world to him
for his inspection and delight.
With these hands he will throw balls,
capture bugs, and build castles in the sand.
He will use them to open books
and unlock the doors to knowledge.
These are the hands
that may someday sculpt, make music,
or cuddle children of his own.


His hands
are so tiny now,

and yet within them lie the future
and the fulfillment
of all his precious dreams.
So hold him gently
and watch with pride
as he reaches out in love and joy
to all of life...


[I read the above wordings from a 'Congratulation Card' which we bought for a client. I find that they are very interesting and meaningful, so I decided to copy and post it up on my blog. Hope that Kimi can get to read it one day ~~]

The picture above is taken by my cousin: Kimi little fingers holding on my hands ^_^

No comments: