Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Shopping for Myself

I have one week for myself before getting back to work officially although sometimes I did work a bit from home... So yesterday I decided to spend one whole day at Mid Valley for myself. I went to dye my hair and did some shopping. I shopped around for a while only, as I spent most of the time at the hair saloon to make my hair looked beautiful. Hehe... I need a refreshing look to get back to work. Cannot let myself to be an 'auntie' although I am a mummy of one child.

Most of my working skirts are a bit tight, so cannot wear to work for now. So I bought myself 2 casual one-piece dresses so that I can wear to work or to wear on leisure time too. Haha, I got myself a pair of shoes as well...

~ The dresses and shoes which I bought ~
I think I need to bring out all my working wears to try on it one by one and see which one can wear to work for now. I need to start to wash them since I have not been wearing them for a few months already... Hehe, my task for this week!

No comments: