Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shopping for Kimi

Hubby gave me a surprise today! This afternoon, he told me that he changed his standby shift on this weekend with his colleague. He said he can fetch me back to Taiping to visit Kimi. Hehe... I was so happy when I knew that. Hubby is always like this, although he is not so good in words, occasionally he will do some small things to brighten up my day ~~ Perhaps he can sense that I am missing Kimi, so he changed his shift with colleague without letting me know in advance. Thank you, hubby! Hehe, sometimes you can be sweet too ^_^

Today, after fetched hubby from work, it was still raining quite heavily. Everywhere also very jam. So we drove into Hartamas Shopping Centre for dinner. After dinner, we walked into Toys 'R' Us. Hubby said want to buy a Clip-On Fan for Kimi to put on his stroller. After shopped for a while, we found this ~ Lucky Baby: Mini Laser Safety Clip-On Fan. Hope Kimi will like it and feel more comfortable to lie on the stroller with this extra fan :)


Last Monday, when I shopped at Mid Valley, happened to pass by World of Cartoons shop. They are having some promotions now. I bought 2 pairs of clothes for Kimi at RM10.00 per pair only and bought one pair of new arrival pyjamas at RM18.90. A few of Kimi's pants seem smaller now, so I decided to help him change the pants so that he can feel comfortable when wearing them. Since this weekend we are heading back to Taiping, so tomorrow I will wash the new clothes and bring them back for Kimi ~

No comments: