Friday, August 20, 2010

~ Hubby vs Kimi ~

Few months ago, I received a MMS from Hubby's cousin, and got a shocked when I looked at it. When my first look at the MMS, the picture really looks alike Kimi. Hehe :) Then only got to know from Hubby's cousin, the baby inside that picture was my Hubby which was taken 27 years ago. Wow!

Then after that, I browsed some of Kimi's photos, and happened to find one similar picture ~

27 years ago, Hubby's 'Da Ku-Ku' carried him on her arms... 27 years later, Kimi's 'Da Ku-Po' carried him on her arms too... Do both of them look alike? I personally feel that they really look alike ^_^ Like Father, Like Son ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! really look alike ler...
nw ur hb is a child again =p

Qing said...

eh, me also feel that Kimi looks alike his dad... u lost ‘place'liao... ^_^

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Haha, Mel-Mel, really looks alike hor ~

Qing, ya lor, *sob-sob*, till now still nobody said Kimi look like me...

Anonymous said...

hahaha...dun be sad lar...
get another daughter 'mimi' whom will look like u then....hehe