Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back to Pontian with Kimi ~

Date: 14th December 2010

I ended my December holidays by bringing Kimi back to Pontian and Singapore. The Singapore trip was planned some time ago when my cousin had confirmed on his wedding date. Then since we had decided to drive to Singapore, so I told Hubby I wanted to bring Kimi back to Pontian first to stay a few days before he picked me up from Pontian and headed to Singapore.

So, off I flew back to Pontian with Kimi. Luckily he was quite ok throughout the whole journey. What he did was only climbed up and down and then ate the muffin served by the air-stewardess. So, the one hour flight seemed to be passing quite fast. Thank God!

The few days in Pontian, Kimi met up his Uncle Samuel whom is only 4 years older than him... He came back from the US with my youngest auntie for holidays. Of course, not to forget, his little cousin as well, Jeff kor-kor. My 2nd sister is delivering soon in middle of January next year, so during CNY she will still on her confinement month, might not be able to meet her up then! So we make use of this time to catch up with each other :)


I had a super great time at Pontian. I made full use of everyday to eat most of the food I missed so much! We had a simple BBQ session at home too, at my Papa’s newly built up little hut ~ He built this up himself after he sold off his boat. I think my Dad is trying to occupy his time by building this so that he does not have the time to feel sad after the boat is sold ^_^


Kimi had his hair cut at my neighbour’s barber shop. It was a good experience for him as nowadays in KL, we hardly can find this type of barber shop. And the hair cut fee was only RM4.00! When Kimi grows up one day, perhaps this shop might not be there anymore. So this photo is a good memory for Kimi ~


Kimi really had a great time in Pontian with so many toys and cousin’s Jeff to entertain him everyday ~ Glad that he had so much fun !!


I am starting to miss those days that we spent in Pontian ~ I think Kimi too :)

No comments: