Monday, December 13, 2010

Burt's Bees Products for Kimi

When Kimi was a few months' old, we realized that he actually has very minor eczema on his legs. I think perhaps was partially inherited from me. Sigh! Seeing his skin like that, really feel real sad. I hope can help him to remove those skins away from him by putting it on me, but too bad, I cannot :(

So all these while, what I did was only to apply baby lotion on his legs after he takes his bath, so that his legs skin won't be so dry. Well, things are improving but I hope that he can be eczema-free one day.

I have been searching for different types of skin lotion which can cure eczema, we went to seek the Paediatrician advice, we did what we can. Finally, I found one baby cream, which can mosturize baby's skin and at the same time to treat ezcema problem for baby. I was so happy when I found this cream. So without thinking twice, I bought it so that I can test it on Kimi. Hope this cream can help Kimi to have a smooth skin soon :)

When I was in the shop, I happened to find this balm as well. I find it quite a useful one, so wish to share it. This look-alike lip balm shape of packaging, is a soothing balm for baby's skin which helps to relieve baby's bumps and bruises. It is very easy to apply on, just use it like a lip balm, apply directly on the skin which has bruises. The best is that it won't really dirty my hands or leave a strong smell on our hands (even though we wash our hands a few times). Some smell really makes me quite uncomfortable.

So from now onwards, this is another thing which needs to be with me all the time until Kimi can walk more stable without falling down or bumping into unnecessary things. Haha! But of course, I hope that he will not have any bruises in his learning to walk stage, but I think is quite difficult as once a while, I can see a small bruise on his legs ~

'Skin Cream' for RM62.80 and 'Baby Balm' for RM37.80


This is the shop at The Gardens branch which I bought those creams for Kimi. It is located next to the Cold Storage ~


~ 'All Better Balm' and 'Skin Cream' which I bought~


As of now, Burt's Bees has a total of 4 branches across KL and PJ. There are in The Curve, The Gardens, Sunway Pyramid and also Subang. I think I will be going back for more if those cream really work on Kimi! Thanks to the salesgirls there as well for patiently explained the products to me one by one!!

No comments: