Monday, December 6, 2010

Wedding Anniversary Dinner

Date: 5th December 2010

Hubby planned to bring Kimi and I to Genting for a short trip on Sunday. He said wanted to buy me dinner at 'The Olive' to celebrate our wedding anniversary one day earlier. Haha... Since he had the intention to celebrate this special day with me, so I of course happily agreed to him.

He booked a table of 3 initially. However PIL were in KL with one of their nieces on last weekend for the purpose of visiting the KLIMS 2010, so we changed the booking to a table for 6 persons. Hehe... First time had the celebrations with so many people, I just felt a litle bit awkward. Hope that PIL wouldn't mind celebrating it together with us.

As they had some light food before the dinner, so we did not order a lot of main dishes. As usual, Kimi was not co-operating at all. The whole night he climbed up and down, walked in and out... We had a hard time settling him over the dinner. Luckily PIL were very good, they helped us to take care of Kimi so that both of us could have a nice dinner together :) Really need to thank them for their help!

The restaurant knew that we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. So they prepared a cake for us as well over the dinner. It was so thoughtful of them! Somemore kept on helped us take photos too... Really very good service ~ Hehe... So, six of us clapped our hands when we welcomed the cake, and MIL suggested that Hubby and I to blow and cut the cake together, really made me a bit 'pai-seh'. It was really a very warm dinner together with all of them. They make me realize that to celebrate any occasions the more, the merrier is always the best! The food also seemed to be more yummy too!


Happy Wedding Anniversry to BOTH of us! Hubby, Thank you for this wonderful and delicious dinner ~ I really appreciate your effort :)

More dinner photos are viewable HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Shin Yee!!
U look like you've lost weight ler...

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Thanks, Mel!!

Lost weight ar?? Good to hear that and I hope so ya!! But I just cut off my hair 2 days ago, now my fat-fat face come back to me lor ;)