Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010 and Welcome 2011 ~

365 days passed just like that... A year flies just in a click of eyes. I am now sitting in front of my laptop, trying to figure out my achievements, my losses, my ups and downs for year 2010. With Kimi sleeping next to me and with a Hubby whom I am waiting for him to come back home from work next year, I know I am a blessed Mummy cum Wife^_^ Haha... by the time Hubby reaches home, should be around 1am midnight, so I can only see him in next year ;)

From a working mum, I slowly changed to a working from home mum starting second half year. Thanks to my company for approving this arrangement with me. Good thing is that, I can bring Kimi back to KL, take care of him myself, be with him every day instead of travelling back to Taiping every bi-weekly to visit him. But such arrangements can only last for a few months as my discussion with boss. So, in Year 2011, I need to go back to office to start my normal working days. Sob-Sob... Kimi will need to go to Montessori soon ~

Positively, I think I managed to cope my work and Kimi at the same time. Although it was quite stressful at times, although most time I need to stay late nights just to finish up some office work, I know all these are worth for when the next morning I wake up and see Kimi sleeps just next to me ;)

A fruitful year I had in 2010 ~ Hubby fulfilled a little wish of mine… Thanks ya, Hubby!

A wonderful year I had in 2010 ~ Company brought us to Korea for a short trip... Thanks ya, Bosses!

A warm year I had in 2010 ~ We have a few short trips with Kimi with us, celebrated a few occasions with Kimi with us as well… Thanks ya, Kimi!

A blessed year I had in 2010 ~ Both Parents and Grandmothers are staying healthily, except for my grandma and MIL went through an operation earlier this year. However, both of them are recovering well from the operation. Thank God for giving them a healthy body!


My wishes for Year 2011:

Hope Kimi can always be an obedient and a healthy boy ;)
Wish everyone to stay healthily and happily! Have a blessed life ~

As for me, I hope to have a Fantastic year ahead me. Hope can fulfill another wish of mine which I didn’t make it in Year 2010… Hehe!!



Well, ok for now.... Farewell 2010 and Welcome A Fantastic 2011 ~~

2 comments:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Happy New Year to you & your family!!!

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Happy New Year to you too!!