Sunday, February 19, 2012

House Renovation @ Week 1

After 3 months of getting our house's keys, the renovation works finally started on last Monday. We have a hard time getting contractor for us but anyway, despite all the challenges we face, the renovation work can finally start. Phew, what a relief! Hope we can move in soon to our own 'home-sweet-home'!!

Progress @ Week 1:

We have a small back yard. This back yard is supposed to place washing machine or turns it into a wet kitchen. But after the discussions with the interior designer, we have decided to remove it and turns it into a combine kitchen (wet + dry kitchen) due to the limited space we have in the house. 

 
My small kitchen in the progress.... It is not really the size that I can imagine of. When I go on site to view it, only I get to know, I have small kitchen. But Hubby is trying his best to make the space is 'big' enough to put in all the things which I want to be in my dream kitchen :) Well, I hope so... Let's see then!
 

We removed the toilet door in the children's room. We need more space to put in the furniture for the children. By removing the toilet door, we have one more wall space to make full use of it. So after this, the living room's toilet which is also linked to the children's room can only be accessible at one side. Well, this is a small toilet. Luckily is for the children to use :)


Some of the facilities we have in the condo:


As of Week 1, we are quite satisfied with the work progress from the contractor. Hope they can continue to work on time for us.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Shin Yee...me too bought several lights from Puchong oso. In Puchong there are many shops selling lights...& the price are quite reasonable too.