Saturday, February 11, 2012

小霸王 (Xiao Bar Wang)

Today Hubby and I visited the new Food Street at Old Wing to find out what's new there. I still remembered 2 months+ ago before I went for my maternity leaves, the Food Street was still in renovating phase. And now, it is full of new FOOD stalls and shops! All look Yummy!!

After walked one round, we chose this '小霸王 (Xiao Bar Wang)'. It serves authentic Taiwanese street snacks. As we have Nico we us, so we chose the least crowded shop to eat. It was a good choice although the shop was not as crowded as compare to the rest of other food stalls there. The food look delicious and taste more like home-cooked food to me. I personally like the Mee Suah which I ordered. Will definitely come back and try other varieties again!


For more information about the food here can visit: http://www.xiaobarwang.com.

No comments: