Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kid's E World, The Gardens

Date: 5th February 2012

I always wanted to bring Kimi to this Kid's E World since they started their operations last year. But at that time I was pregnant, so to bring Kimi there will be a difficult task for me to play with him inside the playground. Moreover if he plays alone, I doubt it will be fun. Going to playground to have fun, the more, the merrier!

Finally, Kimi's cousins are visiting us in KL last Sunday, so my sister and I decided to bring the kids to have their fun time there together.

Kid's E World, The Gardens
Address: FF-202, Fourth Floor, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City.
Website: http://www.kidseworld.com.my

 
Kimi is having his FUN time! He really enjoys the playground a lot ~
 
 
Jeff and Jaden are having their FUN time too....
 
 
I together with my 2 sons, Kimi and Nico ~
 
 
My 2nd Sister with her 2 sons & my youngest Sister ~
 
 
< The two happiest kids on that day, Kimi and Jeff >
 
 
The admission fee is RM50 per day (Weekend & Holidays - 10am to 10pm). We reached at around 9pm so we only managed to spend one hour there. It was a bit waste on the admission fee that we had paid. Not worth! Hehe.... Next time must spend a longer time there to make full use of all the toys and facilities!!

Note: Everyone who goes in MUST wear socks. Please do remember to bring your own socks. Otherwise, they are charging RM5 per pair of socks.

No comments: