Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dinner at Ajisen Ramen, One Utama

The best thing I love about my hubby is that he likes to sometimes bring me to eat some good and nice food.. Hehehe, this is one of my favourite past-time hobby (searching for place to eat nice dinner). I think he knows I like to eat some non-chinese food, that's why everytime also bring me to taste different types of cuisines.

Our 2nd time to 'Ajisen Ramen'... What hubby likes there is their Ramen, of course.. And as for me, I had my favourite Chicken Katsu set... Our very warm and happy dinner. I like dinner time the most coz I can always spend some quality time with my hubby while eating my happy dinner, talking about my working day and sometimes nonsense too... This is when he can really spend some time for me, so I must really make full use of it (sometimes even drag my time of eating the food just because I wanna spend a longer time with him). A bit silly hor...

After our main course, we ordered a dessert to share - 'Mango Kakigori'. This is mango ice with red beans and mango cubes as toppings. Taste so-so only, not so nice la... A bit too sweet and a bit too sour... weird right? We didn't manage to finish as we were really full after eating our dinner...

After that, we did some window shoppings... went to see some electrical items shop, haha.. see the pricing so that we can budget for our future home... Dear... don't forget my ideal location for our future house ya... I am sure you know where I like. Hahahaha..... :)

No comments: