Friday, May 30, 2008

J.U.S.T Thai, One Utama

Today is really a happy day... I had my yearly appraisal by my boss today. And it is also our lady boss's birthday, so we had a small and yet warm birthday celebration for her... After that, I went to Armada Hotel at PJ for our East Malaysia Education Fair's balloting. Hope that our education fair in Sabah can be run smoothly...

After my work, as usual, I will go and fetch my hubby from work. Then, we went to have our dinner. Today we had it at One Utama. We walked by pass a few restaurant, donno what to eat, and finally we ended up at a Thai food restaurant, 'J.U.S.T Thai'. We ordered the Thai Seafood Set... Well, the food is nice, can recommend our friends to go there in future. Ambience not bad too...
The set had 5 dishes, include fish la, squids la, seafood tom yam, fried vege and 'fried money bag'. The tom yam and the fish really nice, however, the 'money bag' so-so only. After finish our main dishes, we had our dessert, 'water chestnut with coconut milk'. Wow, this dessert is really nice and special especially the water chestnut. Donno how they prepared it, really very 'thumbs-up'. Hahaha.. We had a warm dinner, coz today hubby and me discussed a lot on our house viewing for tomorrow. Yeh... tomorrow we are meeting up the house agents to view some condos!!! Hopefully can get to view one that we like... Hubby and I very looking forward to it. Hope can get a good deal then...

No comments: