Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dinner at Ikano Power Centre

Today donno why, whole day seemed like not feeling very happy at work... I think hubby feels it too. So, after fetching him back from work, he drove me to Dutamas area to view some condos there.. Turned for a few rounds, saw some condos, jotted down the condo names, then we drove back to PJ to eat dinner.

He drove me to Ikano Power Centre, brought me to the place which I always wanted to eat for dinner, and yet he doesn't like it ~ Steamboat... I so surprise that he actually chose that restaurant as our dinner venue.. I smiled to myself, hehe, finally got to taste it.. A very nice dinner. We ordered a 'Double Combo Value Set', one carrot juice for him and one orange juice for me... Hubby chose the tom yam soup for himself and I chose the clear soup type. Really quite nice, can recommend my friends to come in the future, but the price is a bit expensive. But once in a while, should be ok la..

After that, he said wanna brings me to tapao 'tau fu far' which I like very much and again, a food that everytime we also like to buy and eat together. So we walked to the connecting bridge between Ikano and The Curve to take-away the 'tau fu far', We chose the chocolate flavour type.. Looks yummy!!

Then, on our way walking back to car park, we stopped by a stall names 'Kik Kok', which sells a type of crispy biscuit, looks nice to us, so we ended up buy one piece of the peanut flavour back home..

We enjoyed the take-away food at home while watching our korean cartoon together...
Thanks ya, hubby, for taking the effort to make me happy!!
And also, thanks for the wonderful dinner as well.. I really enjoyed it ~

No comments: