Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gown Fittings at Romantic


Today I accompanied my friend, Sandy, for her gowns fitting at Romantic (We signed-up the same bridal house but she signed-up earlier than me)... Hehe, ended up, I did another round of gowns fitting for myself as well while waiting for her to arrive. I tried on some new collection of gowns and tried on some gowns which I had tried before on the first round for Michelle to see (so that she can give me some comments). I have asked Michelle to join me for a while on this day so that I can have a second opinion besides my hubby. Took some photos while trying and going to show to hubby when I get back home.

Am I pretty? Some really don't look good on me especially those modern 'Qi-Pao' look. Hehehe..
And I have changed my Photo-Shooting Day to 22nd July 2008. Now, counting my every day until the date arrives...


I would like to thank Grace, my sales assistant at Romantic. She is such a nice and helpful lady which helps me throughout my whole process of gown fittings (although she is pregnant, yet she still helps me a lot by helping me taking in and out all the gowns)... Grace, thanks a lot and hope you have a safe delivery in July!

No comments: