Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wendy's Burger at Jaya One

Today hubby worked till quite late. Around 8 something he called me up to fetch him up from work. As planned earlier, after fetched him from work, we drove to Jaya One, went to Cavenzi, the furniture shop where we bought our wedding room's furniture... We need to pay the balance of the money before the furnitures arrive on this coming Saturday.

After settled the payment, hubby and I decided to tour around Jaya One, and see what is nice to eat in there... To our surprise, inside Jaya One has a lot of different varieties of food. After scouting around, we have decided to try out the 'Wendy's Burger'. a fast-food restaurant. Hubby ordered himself a chicken burger, not bad he commented, better than McD worr.. As for me, haha.. me on dieting month, as wedding's day is around the corner, so I ordered myself a set of caesar salad with grill chicken. The grill chicken very nice, the meat very tender and tasty. Overall, not bad, can consider to come back here again. But price is a little bit on the high side compare to the rest of fast-food restaurants.

2 comments:

LOLIpOp~~ said...

Welcome to my Burger shop. hahaha

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Haha.. Wendy... ya lor.. seriously, when I walked into this shop, the first thing I think of is, hehee.. seem like is ur shop lor, coz is ur name on it ma.. hehehe... Next time you shud go try-try!!