Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Happy Week Ahead me ~~

I always hope for a happy everyday ~~ Of course, not every day can be as smooth as we hope it can be, sometimes things might not turn out to be what you want, but at least I do hope, it can be happy day for me, from the moment I wake up, eat breakfast with hubby, till I reach my work place.

Supposed our honeymoon has cancelled, but then after hubby kept on insisting on bringing me for holidays, I decided to find a simple trip, perhaps a short one, as long as it is our honeymoon. After surveyed a few nearby places, after checking the air tickets, we finally decided on going to Phuket and Krabi... Haha, Krabi for the second time. This time, perhaps, might be a little backpacking, coz we will travel by coach to Krabi from Phuket, and perhaps, no pre-book hotel rooms. Still finding a way to sort on those arrangements. As wedding day is coming nearer, things are getting busier. So honeymoon arrangement on such a last minute, seem like a secondary thing to me. Getting ready for wedding is my primary concern now. Hehehe... I will pray for everything to be run smoothly on my lovely wedding day ~~

Today I went for a short shopping spree with hubby, after I have trimmed and dyed my hair. He took LRT and met me up after his work. After dinner, he accompanied me to find my wedding dinner's performance dress. Finally, I got to find the dress I want. Hehe.. at first thought wanna shot a photo and put it up in blog, but then think-think, hehe.. better keep it up first, and show it only during my wedding dinner time. A little surprise for my guests, I supposed... :)

I started my day this week with all the good things... I am sure things will continue to be better on each day.

Hubby:
你不知道 你对我多么重要
有了你生命完整的刚好

终于找到 心有灵犀的美好
一辈子暖暖的好
我永远爱你到老

I know you cannot read mandarin. But, I have wrtten some words that to tell you, how important you are to me, and my life is complete with you around me... Quite mushy hor.. Hehehe... But I still want to say: Thank you, hubby!

No comments: