Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Wedding Dinner at Pontian

29th November 2008 ~ I had my bride's side wedding dinner at Pontian yesterday night... Not really did lots of pre-preparation for the dinner, just got myself a make-up artist to make myself pretty and also the wedding favours for my guests... I actually got a bit worried as I did not really arrange what things need to be done. Everytime when I called back home to ask, seem like there were nothing much for me to do. Hahaha.. So I just told myself, is ok.. just stay pretty on that day and have fun!!

Well, everyone was waiting for my arrival on Friday, house full of my relatives which made me so touch. My Saturday started with tea ceremony in the morning, followed by buffet lunch at home. And the continued with the tea ceremony again as some relatives reached in the afternoon.
Then I go to do my manicure and pedicure. Hehehe... After that, I settled my parents-in-law and hubby's relatives accomodation. My make-up artist arrived about 4pm, did my 2 pretty sisters before she started on mine... Well, after everything settled, we went to the restaurant about 7.30pm, waited a while before we walked up to the restaurant as some of the guests not yet arrived.

Well, everything went on quite smoothly, thanks to my dad and mum, uncles and aunties and most of all are my siblings and cousins!!!! They helped me on arranging the wedding favours, placing the guests book, arrange my wedding photos for guests to see, etc.. and lots-lots more.. be our photographer as well... I really very touch for their help!! Really wish to thank them lots-lots of time for doing all these for me. I think without them, things won't out as what I hope it can be. Oh ya, my technical director whom is my brother, hahaha.. he arranged all the slideshows with the karaoke man. Get them to play on time, although in between got some minor technical errors, hehehe... it was still ok, thanks ya, brother!!
A lot of memories I got from this night. I really feel happy to be in this big and warm family. Feel so glad to have them with me...
A big thank you to all my good buddies, for coming all the way from everyway!! I really appreciate it. Thanks to my sis and also her hubby for the restaurant's arrangements... Thank you for making me so surprise when I saw the decorations in the restaurant when I arrived.

I really had a superb and wonderful night. I had fun as well. Hehehe.. I think hubby's too... Too bad, we didn't have the time to try out all the dishes which I hope I can :)

So next Saturday will be the wedding day ~~ Hope everything will also turn out well too. Looking forward for the day to arrive...

More photos can be viewed in my Facebook ^_^

No comments: