Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Honeymoon is OFF !!

Actually I don't really like unhappy things to be with me... Don't like disappointments, don't like imperfectness... I always thought that, wedding should come with a honeymoon trip, no matter where is it or how short is the trip. But sad to say, my honeymoon trip is cancelled...

Today I got a call from the tour agent which hubby and I signed-up for our honeymoon trip... Well, it is confirmed that the trip is cancelled due to not enough of people to form a group. What a pity!! They suggested to us to change to another date which has confirmed departure, but I do not want that choice. As everything has been arranged nicely before this just to suit into the tour date. Hubby changed his duty shifts with colleagues and etc... So it is quite difficult for both of us to adjust our arrangements now at this moment of time. So, out of no choice, I accepted the truth that the trip needs to be cancelled.

I am quite lazy to ask around for other tour agents now as the date that we want is coming near and moreover most of the trips that I tried to ask before, are already full on the date that we want. So no choice lor... no honeymoon for me ~~

A bit disappointed though ~~ Making me feel that the entire wedding process that I have planned, now seems like a little bit out-of shape... No longer as perfect as I imagine it can turn out to be...

For now, just hope that everything can run smoothly on my wedding day ~~ At least with that, I will be a Happy Bride!!

3 comments:

m@rimo***+++@my+++*** said...

DO not let the "cancelled trip" to affect ur mood...stay happy to be a pretty bride..and I believe you still can think of some other places to go...stay happy...wedding just around the corner..

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Hehe.. Amy, don't worry.. I will be fine.. Ya, perhaps can find other places to go, but then the mood of going is so much diffrent already. Hahah... guess now I should be unpacking my luggage lor.. haha.. :)

xentria said...

aiyoh tajie.. ur cousin now is backpacking across south east asia now and u r worried tht u dun hv a place to go for honeymoon?

ask me la.. how many days u wanna go?? i can giv u all the contacts and information u need to hv the best possible honeymoon ever.. not to mention affordable as well.

forget abt tour agencies.. sucking money and no fun at all. everyday rush here rush there...