Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Favourite Mee Stall at Taiping

This round back Taiping, I am about 14 weeks after my delivery date. Meaning that Kimi is also 14 weeks’ old today. I was told by hubby's grandma that if I wanted to eat seafood, it would be better to start eating only after about 3 months from my delivery date. So when I was doing my confinement at Taiping and whenever I back to Taiping before this, I need to miss out my favourite mee stall because I cannot eat prawns.

So hubby promised me, this round back Taiping, will definitely bring me there to eat. Hehe :) This old shop is about 20++ years old. When hubby was a small kid that time, this shop was already existed and it lasts until now. Really a historical mee shop!! The uncle who is the boss of this shop, is still as strong... He is the one who prepares the ingredients and cooks the mee ~~


~ Don't look down on this small bowl of keow teow soup. Although it is very simple, only soup and keow teow, once we add the curry prawns in it, this bowl of keow teow soup is really SUPERB!! It is my favourite food in Taiping! ~

~ Yummy Curry Mee ~

This mee shop is located somewhere at Jalan Stesen, nearby SMK. St. George Taiping. (It is at the opposite side of Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan King Edward VII). This shop is opened for breakfast, perhaps until before lunch time (depends on his business of the day) ^_^

No comments: