Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sticky Candy - Unique Wedding Favours

I accidentally got to know about this newly opened candy shop at One Utama when I was online searching for some unique wedding gifts for my cousin who is getting married on Dec 26th. So one day after work, I asked hubby to fetch me to One Utama to visit the shop and see if I can get anything special or not. Finally, after browsing around and getting some information from the salesgirl, I ordered the candy with the design of 'Shuang Xi 喜' word in it. I will come to collect it when the date is near.

Each of those candy come with their own colourful design and words on it. They are packed into jars and sold for around RM 13+ per bottle. You can even customise the words on the candy, but of course the price will be much more different.


If you are looking for an unique wedding favour or a lovely present for your loved ones, you can drop by this colourful shop to have a look. Although the shop is not very big, the varieties of candy in the shop will definitely amaze you!

Sticky Malaysia
LG 213 Lower Ground Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya.

Tel :603-77277688
Fax : 603-77257688
Website: http://www.sticky.com.au

2 comments:

m@rimo***+++@my+++*** said...

SG also have! I agree with u , this candy is really something special!

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Ya, Amy, I saw in their website, SG also got... But just only come to Msia in Nov.