Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kimi's Portraits from The Picture Company

Today I got a message from The Picture Company, informed me that Kimi's photos are ready to be picked up. So happy, it was earlier by 3 days from the scheduled date. So I told them, I will go and collect it after work today. Hubby and I are looking forward to the photos and they really do not disappoint me. A very nice set of photos and a very warm family portrait. The only disappointment is that, I walked to most of the shops that sold photo frames at One Utama, but I couldn't find a nice photo frame to frame my lovely pictures. Need to continue to search for photo frames the next time I go shopping. We shot the photos on 27th November, when Kimi is going to be 12 weeks' old on the next day, ~ 28th November ~


~ I scan these photos to upload as The Picture Company does not provide softcopies. Hope they look clear to view ~

2 comments:

LOLIpOp~~ said...

very very sweet baby :) I like your family portrait la! so nice n natural :D

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Thanks, Wendy! Hehe.. yaa, shot with baby needs to go without makeup too.. Else too fake. I also like the family photo a lot!! :)