Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Book of Nursery Rhymes

Today I went to One Utama after work to pick up Kimi's photos from The Picture Company. Before walking to the car park, I happened to pass by MPH. Got to know that they are having some promotions for books now, and there have quite a number of toddlers' books. After browsed around, I finally chose a book for Kimi. Hehe, perhaps it is a bit too early for him now, but I would like to read some nursery ryhmes for him whenever I can spend time with him. Haha... I cannot sing well... so only can read ^_^


~ A very colourful book ~

This book after discount is only RM 10.30. I find it a very worth buy as the quality of the book also not bad and most of all, it contains quite a numbers of nursery rhymes in it. Hope Kimi will like it ~~

No comments: