Saturday, January 9, 2010

Harrods at Suria KLCC

Today after my work at The STAR Education Fair, hubby came and picked me up from work. We walked to KLCC from the convention centre for our dinner as hubby's car was parked there earlier. After dinner, we walked passed by the Harrods... Donno is it my everytime visit to Suria KLCC is only targetting on Isetan Sales on Members' Day, or perhaps I very seldom go to KLCC... Never did I realize that, Harrods World Signature Shop and Tea Salon has actually opened its second retail outlet in Malaysia after KLIA. It is located at the corner lot next to Godiva.

Too bad, we already had our dinner earlier. Or else, perhaps got a chance to dine in there or maybe for a cup of tea. No choice lor, it has to be on the next time already. Harrods is now having its Sales from 1st Jan to 31st Jan 2010. I chose to get a small jar of 'Greek Fir Tree Honey' which is on 50% discounts. Hubby bought me a piece of 'Sticky Toffee Pudding' to try out. Hehe... Even a piece of cake also has a 10% discount. That is the beauty of buying things during sales period. Hehe :)


Next week I can bring the honey to office to try out. My colleague has bought us a few types of teabags from Harrods London during his holidays there on Dec last year ^_^

~ Managed to shoot a few photos before we walked out from the shop ~


Apart from the Food Halls, this shops has a bar area serving beverages and British cuisine throughout the day. Hope I can try out the food here on my next visit... Haha !!
(This line is meant for hubby to read...)

Harrods
Lot No. 137, First Floor, Suria KLCC.
Tel: 03-2166 6000
Fax: 03-2166 6001

No comments: