Monday, January 11, 2010

New try on Face Masks

A few months ago, got some masks samples from a friend of mine. That time I was on my confinement period, so no time to really try them out. Last month took them out and tried out a few of them. Thanks to this friend of mine. Haha... she gave me a few types of masks such as coffee, aloe vera, rose and etc... to cater for diffferent types of skin complexion so that I can try and see which one suits me the most.

I personally like the coffee mask the most. Haha... perhaps 'coffee' is the name that attracts me the most and seems like a bit special than the rest. After I used it, really feel my face more refreshing. It hydrates my skin which is a bit dry on the surface. And most of all, according to my friend, it helps to shape and slim my face!! Hehehe... Because of this reason, I think I need to be more hardworking in using it ~~


These masks are product from Taiwan. I think all the masks above can be purchased at Guardian. I saw them selling it. For those who are interested can check it out at there. If not mistaken, price are ranged from RM12.90 onwards ~~ Happy trying!!

2 comments:

Eve said...

yup, i try this series of mask before especially Dainty Design Collagen mask..really good effect,normally i will use at night time before slep, cause this mask is covering eye and lips, so is a good way take a good rest before fall slep.

Eve said...

to whom wish to try those series of mask , can go to Guardian, Watsons or log in to www.beautymall2u.com to purchased it...