Friday, January 8, 2010

Kimi at KL for One Week

Date: 27th December 2009 to 3rd January 2010

During the last week of Year 2009, I cleared off all my annual leaves just to spend time with Kimi. For now, I can only spend some time to travel back to Taiping on weekend to visit him once every 2 weeks. So, whenever I have some extra off days, I will definitely arrange for Kimi to come to KL so that 3 of us (Daddy, Mummy and Kimi) can get together.

Kimi was here in KL for one week. I took some photos for him at home... Since during day time, I was alone with Kimi, as hubby went to work. So, I have plenty of time to spend for him. Slept with him, watched cartoons with him, lied on bed and talked to him, etc... Kimi really can smile a lot now ~~ Seeing him has grown up to be such a happy-go-lucky baby, really makes my everyday even happier!!

~ A few of his daily photos when he was in KL ~


~ There was one night when I was lying on bed with Kimi and I witnessed one of his special moments. Normally, we will take out Kimi's right hand mittens for him to suck his fingers. Perhaps he wanted to suck his left hands as well, so Kimi was trying to pull out his left hand mittens with his right hands. I found it was really interesting to me, so I faster grabbed my camera and shot a few pictures of it. He met some obstacles at the beginning, but FINALLY he managed to pull it out by himself. Haha... what a cute scene!! ~


After that I showed hubby the photos, then he told me, 'Aiya dear, you should have shot a video on this special moments for Kimi.' True hor, I so blur, never think of that also... perhaps I was too excited over it, so at that time only can think of shooting photos instead of taking videos. Next time will take note of this ~~ Hehe :)

~ A comparison of photos on Kimi when we were holding him in our arms between his one month's old and four months' old. So glad that Kimi has grown up healthily ~

No comments: