Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pregnancy Portraits by The Picture Company

Last weekend, when I was at The Picture Company, One Utama, taking some Family Portraits with Kimi and Hubby, I got an invitation from one of the photographers there to invite me to be part of their training. The senior photographers there will have a training session on Glam Photography Training and they need a pregnant lady to be their training model. Well, I think this is a chance that hard to come by, so I agree to them without really think twice on what should I do during the training session.

Haha... So, I headed to Pavillion KL, where they were going to have their trainings there. A few senior photographers were there, together with their Boss and the trainer. At first, I feel a bit awkward to be in the room with so many people. Luckily one of the photographers, Ms. Inga, whom I have known her for a couple of years was there in the group as well, which made me feel much at ease. She was the one in The Picture Company, who took Kimi's Growing Up's portraits since Kimi was 12 weeks' old. Time flies!!

So, I was there standing, sitting and posing for their trainings. It was a great experience for me with a bunch of very friendly photographers. The trainer was very helpful too.

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone of them! Without such a chance, I think I won't be able to have such wonderful pregnancy portraits... Thanks for the sweet memories all of you have created for my 2nd Little One which Hubby and I are expecting him to arrive in this coming December!

Some of the photos to share…
<< Me @ Week 34 >>


It is a bit difficult for me to be on this lying down pose ~
Luckily the outcome turns out Good ~

 

I am a HAPPY Mummy!
 
 
 
I personally love this SHOT a lot!
 
 
Aiyo... My stretch marks!! Hope they will go off very soon ~
 
 
 
~ My Favourite Shot ~
 

Thanks to the photographers!! Although the photos are part of your trainings, I know all of you have put loads of effort on shooting them. You have made me look beautiful during my pregnancy's journey ~ Another sweet experience I have together with The Picture Company!

Thanks to you, my dearest Baby, Mummy looks beautiful with you IN me!
Really can’t wait to see you soon in December ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SY, i love the lay down (1st pic) very much... =)

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Mel, I also like this pic too... But this pose they only gave me one pic, else I can share more with you ;)