Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.2011 ~ A Special Date On Our 4th Anniversary ~

11.11.2011 ~ 4 years ago, we vowed to each other on this very special day ~
Dear... I am so glad that I have hold on to you, to make me understand what is called LOVE... Glad that I have walked together with you, to make me realize what is called HAPPINESS... Thanks for everything! I know you have been working hard for an 'easy-maintenance' wife like me and a Family of FOUR very soon ~ Hehe :)

Happy 4th Anniversary to BOTH of us!!
This year the date is more unique ~ 11.11.11 ~ A very wonderful date with all the wonderful things taking place. Our 4th Year Anniversary falls on today and we received our BEST Present on today too! A DOUBLE celebrations! We collected the KEYS to our ‘Home-Sweet-Home’ :) Finally, we have a home for ourselves ~ Thanks Dear, for this lovely present!! Thanks for building up our ‘Love Nest’ together with me :)


As promised, Hubby spent a bit of his busy schedule to have this anniversary dinner with me. As he needs to go to work later at night, so we went to a nearby place for dinner. After discussing and scouting around, we chose this Restaurant named 'Tapis Rouge' located at The Strand, Kota Damansara.

Nice ambiance with delicious food... When we reached, we were the only table in the restaurant. I jokingly told Hubby, "It looked like you had booked the whole place for just the 2 of us!" Haha ~ Perhaps it is still new, so not many people visit the place yet.

Hubby wants to eat steak and I want to eat spaghetti. After browsed through the menu, we have decided to sit down as they served both the food we wanted to eat.
 
Hubby’s Set: Tenderloin Steak ~
 

My set: Salmon Fillet Spaghetti ~


Our appetizers, drinks and dessert…
~ Trio Crostini, Tempura Calamari & Tiramisu Tapis ~


 
 
 
 
 
~ The Restaurant ~
 
And, this is ME @ Week 34 ~
 

~ Hubby and I on 11.11.11 ~
Thanks for your time and the wonderful dinner!
 

Overall, the foods are very delicious and service is very good too! Hubby said he was very satisfied and the foods were all nicely cooked. You have been working hard, so you deserve a good meal! After all, to me, what matters the most is the time you can spend with me. To me, food is still secondary… Thanks for everything, Hubby!

No comments: