Friday, November 18, 2011

@ Week 35

Today, Hubby accompanied me to my bi-monthly check-up. I am currently at Week 35. Time flies very fast! It has been 35 weeks since I got pregnant. If this baby decides to meet us at the same time as his elder brother, it means that I have 2 more weeks from now to welcome his arrival. Isn't it fast?

During the previous check-up at Week 33, our baby still refused to turn his head down making us a bit worry on what if he still did not turn at Week 35. Gynae asked me to continue with the exercise at home. I have been worrying for 2 weeks. Keep on thinking, 'What if baby still does not turn his head down at Week 35?' 'What if this and what if that?' Hubby keeps reassure me that everything will be fine, asks me not to worry so much. But I just can't stop worrying.

So before today's check-up, every night when I was lying on the bed, I always reminded our baby, 'Mummy is doing the exercise now. Please be good ya... Don't forget to turn your head down.' Hope that baby hears what I am saying :)

Today's check-up was very smooth. Everything is under control. And our baby finally has decided to turn his head down. When Gynae touched my tummy, she smiled to me and informed me, seemed like the baby's head had turned down. And then she scanned and confirmed it again. Phew.... When Hubby and I heard this, we were actually quite relieved and at least I no need to worry so much now. Gynae told us that I can deliver anytime from now... Baby is at his good weight. He is currently now weighing 2.9kgs. Everything is just fine. At least, at this moment, c-sec is not in the options list. Thank God! I always hope for a normal delivery and I wish it really will be!

My next check-up will be at Week 37.... Two more weeks from now. Gynae told me that during the next check-up, she will check on my cervix to see is it ready for delivery. If everything goes smoothly, no high blood pressure, etc... I can get ready for my delivery anytime after Week 37! She asked me to save her contact number and passed me the hospital admission form just in case I suddenly need them before the next check-up.

Wow, I am getting near to the arrival day of our 2nd Little One ~ Anxious and excited MOOD are now ON! I must really make good use of this few weeks to do the things I want to do before the arrival of this 2nd baby. Life will definitely be so much busier with 2 kids around!

~ Baby's First Present which I received today from my cousin ~ 
 
 
This 2nd pregnancy is a little bit different compare to Kimi's time. I do not have much swollen on face, legs or body. This makes me easier to walk. Although sleepy at some times, it is still manageable and not so tiring unless I busy doing housework or cooking. After the housework or cooking, I need to rest for some time before I gain back my energy. Otherwise, the back will feel real tired and pain.
 
~ My legs picture taken at Week 33 after my pedicure session ~
 

I am always a fat lady... Hehe... So my legs even though not pregnant, also look a bit 'meat-meat'. But if compare during my 1st pregnancy, this pair of legs was so much better now. At least it looks normal to me for a pregnant lady.

I do not know if I have calculated wrongly, this pregnancy, as of now, I only gained around 8kgs of weight. During Kimi's time, I total gained 15kgs!!

Anyway, despite all these changes in my body and some unforeseen circumstances before this, I really enjoy my pregnancy's journey. I love the way baby moves in my tummy, I love the way he reacts to me when I touch my tummy, and most of all, I love the 'beautiful' me when I have the baby IN me!!

From today onwards, I must really treasure the remaining days which I have for this 2nd pregnancy's journey ~ In a few more weeks’ time, I am going to lead a normal life soon….

No comments: