Friday, December 13, 2013

Black Friday, the 13th!

13.12.2013 - My Black Friday, the 13th!

I never really believe that today's will bring me any bad luck or unlucky things until I witnessed it myself. There are not any super BIG things, but then perhaps I myself over-reacting it.

First it started with a small drama by Kimi in the morning... Although it happens almost every morning routinely, however, I really wish one day all these drama can stop! Perhaps the problem falls on me, where I am not a good mother, where I do not know how to teach a kid well, where I am not patient enough whenever I am involved in all these 'surprised' drama.

I am a working mum. I need to be punctual to work. I need to be punctual to pick up Kimi. I need to prepare Kimi's food on time in order for him not to tell me, 'Mummy, I am hungry.' I need to change for him. I need to pack his school bag. I need to clean up the house occasionally. I need take care of his happy and unhappy moments, and etc.. etc...

Yes, every mum does the same thing. Perhaps mine is just a small potato compare to some other greater MUMS out there. And I know, grumbles do not make me feel any better. Life needs to go on... Drama happens every time. But once a while, perhaps I need a shoulder... Perhaps when I share out those drama, there is someone there to listen to me. Or perhaps I need a good and deep sleep? Hehe :)

Well, this morning, I also broke a cup which I had been using it and accompanied me for many years. A cup which I treasure it a lot. One of the very meaningful items in my life. But the clumsy me broke it when I wanted to wash the cup in office today! This really makes me a bit sad in the morning. I know... I will never get to find this cup ever again...! 

No comments: