Thursday, December 26, 2013

Preparations for Kimi @ K1


Kimi is going to Kindergarten on January 2014. Time flies! The little boy whom I hugged in my arms 4 years ago is now a toddler who is going into K1 next week. Kimi is changing to a new school in this coming new term. He needs to get to know his new friends all over again. Not too sure if he is OK with this or not. Mummy hopes that he can adapt into the new environment soon. No cries in the morning, no drama (if possible) and most of all, I hope he will like this new school!  


Some little things from Daddy and Mummy to Kimi to start his brand new class ~ 

From the school : Children must be in socks and shoes. No sandals.

Daddy bought this pair of shoes for Kimi to wear to school. Hush Puppies is having promotions for this brand new white series of school shoes. The price is quite reasonable, so we have decided to buy it for Kimi. Discounted price for Hush Puppies Member is RM39 per pair. Normal price is at RM59 per pair. A very worth buy!


From the school : To prepare three recent passport size photographs to the class teacher.


List of things to bring for Childcare Programme:

Permanent items - to be kept at childcare @ Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Comb & Toiletries.

As they need to be put at the childcare centre, so Mummy prepared a new set for Kimi instead of using the existing ones which he has at home. 



The rest of the items are clothes, milk powder, towel, etc. These items I will prepare for Kimi daily so that he can bring back for me to wash it every day. 

Mummy bought Kimi a new school bag too. It is his favourite Lightning McQueen design. Hope he will like it! 


Mummy has decided to make a little sacrifice for Kimi on next year. As I need to pick up Kimi before 6pm daily from this new school, I no longer can work from 9am - 6pm. In order for me to be able to pick him up on time, I need to leave the office early. So I make some adjustment on my working hours and also my monthly salary. Really hope with this new effort, I am able to spend more quality time for Kimi, cook for him more nutritious food and most of all, BE THERE FOR HIM! 

No comments: