Monday, December 9, 2013

On Nico's 2nd Birthday With Love

Date: 09.12.2013

Happy 2nd Birthday to you, my dearest Nico!

It has been TWO wonderful years to have you with us... Well, you have been a super naughty boy, very mischievous & at most time very clingy... But your smiles & laughters win all of them!

Daddy and Mummy wish you stay HAPPY and CHEERFUL always ~ Most of all, stay healthy! No more fall down or knock on forehead again ya.... Hehe...!

A small and simple celebrations for Nico a day before at Taiping on 08.12.2013 as part of his growing up memories. We went to the new KFC in town with a big playground so that the boys can enjoy their lunch with some running around in the indoor playground. They really had a very happy time there! 


Nico's Birthday Luncheon with some relatives with us ~ A small gathering with a few of Hubby's cousins :)











~ Nico @ 2 Years' Old ~





At his age of TWO, Nico still refuses to call me Mummy... I only have the luck to hear it for ONCE only until now. No matter how I teach him to call me, he will always show his naughty look and then stare at me, and call me 'PAPA'... Haha! Really very naughty lor!! Really hope he can call me Mummy real soon :)

Nico is a bit slow in his speech. He can only speak some very simple words, such as Papa; Bye; See You; Thanks; Yes; Cheese and to count One; Two; Three... And sometimes speaks a lot of his baby languages to us. Very talkative boy!

At most time he is super mischievous! Whenever he is angry, he likes to pull his Kimi kor-kor's hair! His kor-kor very dotes on Nico... He never gets angry on this, and just sit down there to let Nico pulls his hair and cries softly to himself. Then tells me, 'Mummy, it is so pain!' .... Really good brotherhood ~ My only wish is to see both of them grow up healthily and closely! Wish them be happy .... ALWAYS ~

Nico's FAVOURITE cartoon now is the movie 'Monster University'. So I ordered a few simple cupcakes for him on his special day! Hope he will love it ^^


No comments: