Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day for Two


Yeah... It's the Christmas Day! Hubby no need to go to work today. As promised, today he will spend his one whole day for me. Hurray!

After a super full breakfast, we went to The Gardens. Well, a good shopping day! It had been a long time since we last shopped with only the two of us. A great and fruitful day out. Hubby even helped to comment on the shoes I bought whether the colours & designs nice or not... waited for me while I tried out some clothes. Really an enjoyable day. Hubby also bought for Kimi and Nico too. Everyone has their shares! 

My biggest achievements for today! Dang~Dang~ Very satisfied... 



The salesgirl told me that the two designs I bought were the latest collection in store, even said I had good taste on colours. Very suitable for Christmas day! I smiled to her and replied back that these shoes are for my Chinese New Year on next month. Ooh, that's fast! January is approaching very soon...

After back to home for a short rest, we went out for our Christmas Dinner. I had been asking Hubby where to eat, but he refused to reply to me. So I sat quietly in the car until I reached the destination. Eventually, he brought me to the Bangsar Shopping Centre. What a surprise! A place which I never thought of it at all...

~ Our Japanese Christmas Dinner @ BSC ~



~ Kirin Beer ~


~ Ika Karaage ~


~ Salmon Chanchan Yaki ~


~ Assorted Sushi Sakura ~


~ Nabeyaki Udon ~


~ Dorayaki Ice ~


~ Christmas Decors @ Bangsar Shopping Centre ~

A Giant-Sized Dining Set That Plays House To The Christmas Bazaar Beneath It ~ BEAUTIFUL !





BSC is voted the No. 1 Must-See Christmas Mall Decorations In Malaysia This 2013 @ SAYS ! Really very unique and nice ~

Thanks Hubby for the time and this sumptuous dinner ~ A HAPPY Christmas Day for Two!

No comments: