Friday, December 20, 2013

Final Day in Nursery @ 4 Years Old

Date: 20 December 2013

Today marks the last day of Kimi in his current nursery. Spent his wonderful one and a half years there (since July 2012), I really wish to THANK all the helpful Teachers, the friendly Kakak and the considerate Uncle chef there for taking GREAT CARE of Kimi all these while!

Kimi has a great bunch of friends in this nursery. This morning, while I was changing him for the school, he told me…

“Mummy, later I am going to tell my friends and teachers, today is my last day in school. I want to bring Oreo biscuits for them to eat and tell them I am going to a new school next time. Mummy, my friends LOVE me right? I miss them too!”

Upon hearing this, I was a bit upset and a bit demotivated over my decision. Not too sure if the change of environment for Kimi is a better thing for him or not? Kimi needs to adapt to a new environment very soon. Mummy hopes that I do not make a wrong decision for you. Wish that you will LOVE your new kindergarten too!

I purposely let him wear this uniform to the school today as on the last few days he had been asking me to let him wear school’s uniform to the school. He must be missing it! 

Poor Kimi! He has been coughing for almost 2 weeks, vomited on and off, and transformed him into this tired and thin look. Sigh…. Mummy wishes a HEALTHIER YEAR for you in 2014!

~ Kimi’s Final day in his current Nursery with uniform in his sick look ~

No comments: