Monday, December 23, 2013

Photo Book With Love


Never did I expect I will spend the whole night until 2am in the morning yesterday to finish up this 'unattended' photo book which I was supposed to start since two years back. All these years, ever since Kimi was born, we went to The Picture Company to shoot some baby's growing up portraits for him. And we are continuing this practise for Nico too. We developed some specially picked photos for both of them over the years. As they come in different sizes, it is not easy to get a suitable photo book to put them up.

I did blog about this photo book which I purchased it online since two and a half years ago @ HERE. The quality of the book is very good. I like the paper texture a lot. I can add on more pages too if I have more photos to add in the near future.

Finally... All the developed photos were all properly placed in this lovely photo book! I am very satisfied with it. The photos really bring back a lot of my memories for the past 4 years since Kimi was 12 weeks' old. Both my boys look so grown up now.

~ Some of the pages in the Photo Book ~








Thank you for all the memories. This is the BEST present for myself to mark this Amazing Year of 2013!

No comments: