Friday, August 29, 2014

29.08 - 10 Years of Relationship

29.08 – 10 Years ago on this date, I decided to hold your hands tightly on this special date. I still remembered you used to tell me… “Ya, this date is nice. Easier for me to remember, ONE Day before Merdeka’s Eve.” Well, it has been a 10-Years of a relationship with you in whatever ways - Friend, Boyfriend, Husband, Partner, Mentor and now the Father of two boys.

Hubby, Thank you for everything! We might not be a perfect team, for sure. But I know we are accommodating each other to make it a balance in most ways. I really appreciate the freedom you have for me and to support me in whatever decisions or ideas I have for the Family. 

Thank you for a warm and delicious dinner last night too… At least we spent a quality time over the dinner table. I told myself I did not want to take out my mobile phone to take food photos so that I could spend more time to chat with you. And Kimi was very well-behaved last night throughout the whole dinner, at least he did not give me problems for that couple of hours... Hehe... So, no food photos to share here J I only have a recent photo that we took on early this month. This is our latest couple photo that I can think of!

Once again, thank you for holding on to me. Hope we have another 10 more years of relationship to come !

1 comment:

Michelle's Wonderland said...

你笑得很甜。。要幸福哦!