Monday, August 18, 2014

My Boys @ August 2014

Jotting down my Boys' activities in August earlier as I worry I might not have time to jot down later in the month. Nothing in plans for this month as Hubby is busy with his work and our weekends are quite packed in August. 

We celebrated FIL's Birthday on his actual day in August. We tried out a different Dining experience for Steamboat and we really had a great time enjoying the food and chatting over the dinner. A Happy Family Get-Together ^^ With my two super active boys around, our dinner table was never quiet! Hehe... They really have unlimited of energy to use.

Our Boys during their Grandpa's Birthday Dinner -





Kimi sang the Happy Birthday song and Nico clapped for their beloved Yeh-Yeh (Grandpa)! A warm night with their laughter and surprised actions throughout the dinner. Loves their smiles so much! Thank you, Boys!




Elmo Makes Music -

On the same weekend, Sunday, as Hubby needed to work, so I brought out my two mischievous boys out all by myself. I survived the 3-hours with my two Boys alone without Hubby ^^ I managed to shop for a while for the boys, ate lunch with them and brought them to watch the Sesame Street Live @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre! Guess I would need to get use to this life very soon... Practise makes Perfect! Hope I can cope it well!

Seeing Kimi and Nico really enjoyed the Magic Show and the Sesame Street's Performance, really made me feel very happy too. At least they can sit down for a while to watch the whole show without making a fuss. Mummy can relax for a while sitting next to them to watch the show together. A nice outing for Mummy and Boys!




Counting down to the days for Nico to return back to KL to stay with us. Really hope that I can cope with the new life well and adapt to it very soon. I hope can do a good job as a Mummy for TWO! Wish me GOOD LUCK!

No comments: