Monday, December 15, 2008

My Honeymoon ~ KL-Phuket-Krabi-KL ~

Wow... 2 weeks no time to update my blog.. hehehe.. Busy preparing for my wedding, then after that rushed for my honeymoon trips.

I am back from my wedding day, my honeymoon and everything that need to be done for wedding. I went to Phuket and Krabi, a quite last minute decision as our initial tour was cancelled by the tour agent due to not enough people to form a group. Anyway, it is ok. Hubby and I did really enjoy ourselves for being together for holidays during the past 6 days. Really had lots of fun ~~

Now I will be busy unpacking luggages and also sorted out some post-wedding items which are still in my room, not yet got time to sort them out yet. Heehehe... lots of things to do before going back to work ~~

More photos can be viewed in my Facebook ^_^

No comments: