Monday, March 29, 2010

A weekend with Kimi ~

Last Friday night, I went back to Taiping without hubby. He was down with fever so I followed his brother's car back to Taiping myself to visit Kimi. PIL needed to attend a wedding dinner at Ipoh on Saturday, so I was at home alone with Kimi. Spent some quality time with him, played with him, read to him some nursery ryhmes and watched Barney with him as well. Time flies, next week Kimi will be 7 months soon already ~

This round back to Taiping, Kimi seemed to grow chubbier already. He has a lot of different expressions to show to me. Turn his body here and there to show to me. Haha... At first I was still quite worried that Kimi might refuse to let me feed him. But all the worries seemed to be nothing as Kimi let me feeded him with milk and let me put him into sleep at night ~~ Whenever he was with me sitting with me at the living room, he seemed to be quite obedient and can play by himself. Perhaps he want to show to his mummy that he has been a good boy all these while. Ask me no need to worry about him. Haha :)

~ Kimi Rolls his Body to show to his Mummy ~


~ Kimi was playing with Mummy in his room ~
~ Kimi was paying full attention when watching the 'Barney' show. He likes to watch Barney very much compare to others cartoon characters ^_^ ~
Supposed going to spend my one whole week with him, but hubby's fever still not yet fully recover. So I didn't manage to bring Kimi back to KL this time. The plans will be postponed to end of this month instead.

Hope hubby can recover soon and can play with Kimi on this weekend when we travel back to Taiping to visit him again ^_^

No comments: