Sunday, March 21, 2010

Motherhood Expo 2010 at MVEC

Last Friday after work, I went to Mid Valley with a colleague of mine. I wanted to visit the 'Motherhood Expo 2010' and my colleague last minute decided to follow me to MV for window shopping.

After a satisfying Korean food as dinner at The Gardens, we walked to MV and happened to see the 'Alice in Wonderland' decorations in Mid Valley Megamall. So both of us also joined in the crowd to shot a few photos. Very beautiful decorations and a lot of people were so busy taking photographs there.


Then we walked to the Motherhood Expo located at the Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. Perhaps it was a Friday night, and when we reached, it was already near to 9pm, so the expo was not too crowded and a few stalls had closed. My purpose was to go there to gather some new knowledge for myself. So we just walked around to look and see. Before I left the exhibition hall, I stopped by a booth which was selling 'Buds' products. The price of the products sold there were much more cheaper compare to retail shops at outside such as Mom's Care, etc.

After spoken with the salesgirl there, I bought a few baby cream, cleanser and lotion for Kimi. All along, Kimi has been using its 'Nappy Time Change Cream' and I find that this product suits to Kimi's skin since he was born until now. MIL also finds that the cream is quite useful. We apply everytime when need to change nappy for Kimi. So I bought the 'Everyday Head to Toe Cleanser (With Aloe Vera)' for Kimi to try. Next week when Kimi is in KL, I can use this cleanser to bath him. Hehe :) Besides, I bought one 'Mozzie Clear Lotion' for him as well. According to the salesgirl there, this lotion can help to prevent from insects' bites and can be used to soothe existing bites. A really good bargain I had from there as the price were really much more cheaper!!

Before I left the booth, I bought another set of baby cream and cleanser for a very good friend of mine. The packaging looks so nice as a gift. My good friend recently gave birth for a baby girl. So this coming Tuesday when I am back to Pontian, I can pass this gift to her. I wrapped the present in a cute wrapping paper and attached a card to it.

Qi Si, Congratulations on your newborn baby!! Hope you like the little gift from me ~~


One more week before meeting up Kimi. So I used this weekend to clean up the whole house before Kimi comes :) Including this coming week, I am almost near to 4 weeks didn't get to see Kimi. Wondering how is he now? Does he grows chubbier? Hehe ^_^ Can't wait for next weekend to arrive !!

No comments: